Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Worst Shoes Ever

Today I learned that, yes, they can make women's shoes even uglier than the previous award winner; those ones with the high heel bit coming from the middle - the arch of the foot - rather than the back. Looked very precarious and uncomfortable. Today I was flicking through a women's magazine and saw a picture of some actress or whoever wearing blue shoes that defied normality by leaving the pinky toe sticking out sideways. It made her feet looked deformed. Like someone who needed special shoes with a hole cut in the side because her weird little toe can't be contained by a normal shoe. By the caption, this seemed not to be the case. If I was forced to wear something like that by my sponsorship agreement I would be scared of always catching my poor toe on everything I walked past.

Maybe this is the exciting new thing in shoes. I am certainly no fashion expert. But somehow I don't think it will catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment